Academic Council is a collaborative forum for the discussion of current issues and concerns amongst the university’s academic administration. The Council includes deans and directors of instructional units (i.e., the colleges and schools) and members of the Provost’s senior staff.
Unless specifically noted, Academic Council meetings are held from 8:30-9:30, and Deans & Directors from 9:30-10:30 on Thursday mornings.
2014 Meeting Dates and Locations
- June 5, Student Union I, Room 3B
- June 19, Research Hall, Room 163
- July 10, Research Hall, Room 163
- July 24, Research Hall, Room 163
- August 7, Student Union I, Room 3B
- August 21, Enterprise Hall, Room 173 (classroom)
- September 11, HUB, Meeting Room VIP II
- September 25, Student Union I, Room 3B
- October 9, Research Hall 163
- October 23, University Hall 1202
- November 6, University Hall 1202
- November 20, University Hall 1202
- December 4, University Hall 1202
- December 18, University Hall 1202
Questions? Please contact Laura Bell, Executive Assistant to the Provost, at 703-993-8776.