Collaborative for Undergraduate Education
The Collaborative for Undergraduate Education (CUE) was established to allow college-level administrators to address issues related specifically to undergraduate education. The group facilitates communication between the colleges and schools and the university’s central academic administrative offices, and allows the Office of the Provost to resolve concerns and coordinate improvements.
2012-2013 Meeting Dates, Times and Location
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Monday of each month (except in January 2013) from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm in Mason Hall, Room D101.
Meeting dates for the 2012-2013 academic year are August 20th, September 10th, October 8th, November 12th, December 10th, January 21st, February 11th, March 11th, April 8th, and May 13th.
- Janette Kenner Muir – Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Office of the Provost, Chair
- Marcy Glover – Program Coordinator, Undergraduate Education, Office of the Provost
- Deborah Boehm-Davis – Associate Dean, College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Tim Born – Associate Dean, College of Science
- Jeannie Brown Leonard – Dean, Student Academic Affairs, Advising and Retention
- Zofia Burr – Dean, Honors College
- Sharon Caraballo – Associate Dean, Volgenau School of Engineering
- Jamie Cooper – Associate Dean, College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Kim Eby – Associate Provost for Faculty Development and Director, Center for Teaching & Faculty Excellence
- Ann Lewis – Assistant Dean, Student Academic Affairs, Advising & Retention
- Nance Lucas – Associate Dean, New Century College
- Linda Miller – Senior Associate Dean, College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Alison O’Brien – Associate Dean, School of Management
- Ellen Drogin Rodgers – Associate Dean, College of Education & Human Development
- Solon Simmons – Assistant Professor, School for Conflict Analysis & Resolution
- Catherine Tompkins – Assistant Dean, College of Health & Human Services
Questions? Contact Marcy Glover, Undergraduate Education Program Coordinator, at 703-993-8722