The Division for Enrollment Management at George Mason University is composed of two student-facing offices, the Office of Admissions and Office of Student Financial Aid, and two support units, Enrollment Management Marketing and Enrollment Management Business Intelligence. These four offices support the achievement of university enrollment objectives, collaborating with university partners in both central administration and among academic units.
Office of Admissions
- Domestic freshmen and transfer student admissions/recruitment
- International student admissions/recruitment
- Graduate admissions/recruitment
- K-12 partnerships
- Military services
Office of Student Financial Aid
- Federal/state financial aid administration
Enrollment Management Marketing
- Oversee new student enrollment direct-communication flows for all populations, strategic vision and execution of scheduled plans
- Collaborate with academic units on academic-specific communications
- Collaborate with University Communications & Marketing on digital marketing initiatives and printed collateral
Enrollment Management Business Intelligence
- Design analytics tools to improve new student enrollment, recruitment, and retention efforts.
- Collaborate with Information Technology Services, Budget Office, and academic units to deliver relevant enrollment data as a product for purposes of improving service and meet objectives.