- Effective August 1, 2016 New Faculty Hiring Workflow (https://rts.gmu.edu) This workflow will produce the faculty hiring proposal and contract for the new hire.
- Faculty Hiring Proposal Workflow Instructions
- Procedural Checklist for New Faculty Appointments to Tenured (without term) Positions
- Submission of Transcripts and Related Materials
- Recommended Criteria for Evaluating Genuine Excellence in Teaching
- Promotion and Tenure Schedule for AY 2016-2017
- Promotion and Tenure Casebook Template (revised August 2015)
- Procedural Checklist for Promotion and Tenure Cases
- Promotion and/or Tenure* Base Salary Increase Matrix
- Tenured Faculty Appointment with Additional Assignments Contract Template (revised November 2016)
- Instructional Faculty Overload Assignment Offer Letter (revised February 2014)
- Summer Term Faculty Teaching Assignment Offer Letter (revised February 2014) (Used for all full-time, nine-month instructional faculty teaching summer courses.)
- Study Leave for Tenured Faculty
Questions? Please contact Kimberly Ford, Personnel Project Manager.