- Effective August 1, 2016 New Faculty Hiring Workflow (https://rts.gmu.edu)
- This workflow will produce the faculty hiring proposal and contract for the new hire.
- Faculty Hiring Proposal Workflow Instructions
- Submission of Transcripts and Related Materials
Subsequent Term Appointments
- Recommended Criteria for Evaluating Genuine Excellence in Teaching
- Procedures for Appointment, Reappointment and Promotion of Term Faculty – see Section 2.3.3 of the George Mason University Faculty Handbook
- Term Appointment and (or) Promotion AY 2016-2017
- Additional Term – Full-Time Term Appointment Contract Template (revised November 2016)
- Additional Term – Full-Time Term Appointment Contract with an additional assignment Template (revised November 2016)
- Additional Term – Part-Time Term Contract (revised November 2016)
Promotion of Term Faculty
- Instructional Faculty Overload Assignment Offer Letter (revised February 2014)
- Summer Term Faculty Teaching Assignment Offer Letter (revised February 2014)( Used for all full-time, nine-month instructional faculty teaching summer courses.)
- Additional Assignment Letter Template (with Supervisor’s acknowledge block) 10.2015
Questions? Please contact Kimberly Ford, Personnel Project Manager.