Faculty Research Support

There are a variety of resources to support faculty research, including the Office of Research Development, which provides support for faculty, students, and staff in identifying and seeking funding to increase Mason’s funded research base. The Office of Research Development can help you identify funding sources, manage your grants effectively, and meet potential collaborators from across the institution.

Questions?  Contact the Office of Research Development at 703-993-2268.