The Mason Core Committee is a University Standing Committee, with membership and charges defined by the Faculty Senate in collaboration with the Provost. It oversees the university’s Mason Core program.
- Janette Muir –Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Chair
- Dominique Banville – College of Education and Human Development: Recreation, Health & Tourism
- Melissa Broeckelman-Post – College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Communication
- Kelly Dunne – College of Humanities and Social Sciences: New Century College
- Kim Eby – Center for Teaching & Faculty Excellence, Ex Officio
- Rebecca Ericson – College of Science: Physics, Astronomy, and Computational Science
- Douglas Eyman – College of Humanities and Social Sciences: English, Provost’s Appointee
- Stephanie Hazel – Office of Institutional Assessment, Ex Officio
- Tamara Maddox – Volgenau School of Engineering, Computer Science
- Frank Allen Philpot – School of Business, Provost’s Appointee
- Carol Urban – College of Health and Human Services
- Peter Winant – College of Visual and Performing Arts, School of Art
Questions? Please contact Marcy Glover, Manager, Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Programs, at 703-993-8722.