The Mason Core Committee is a University Standing Committee, with membership and charges defined by the Faculty Senate in collaboration with the Provost. It oversees the university’s Mason Core program.
Meeting dates will be posted after the first Faculty Senate meeting in September.
- Janette Muir -Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Chair
- Dominique Banville – College of Education and Human Development: Recreation, Health & Tourism
- Melissa Broeckelman-Post – College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Communication
- Rick Diecchio – College of Science: Atmospheric, Oceanic & Earth Sciences, Provost’s Appointee
- Kelly Dunne – College of Humanities and Social Sciences: New Century College
- Kim Eby – Center for Teaching & Faculty Excellence, Ex Officio
- Rebecca Ericson – College of Science: Physics, Astronomy, and Computational Science
- Douglas Eyman – College of Humanities and Social Sciences: English, Provost’s Appointee
- Stephanie Hazel – Office of Institutional Assessment, Ex Officio
- Tamara Maddox – Volgenau School of Engineering, Computer Science
- Frank Allen Philpot – School of Business, Provost’s Appointee
- Carol Urban – College of Health and Human Services
- Peter Winant – College of Visual and Performing Arts, School of Art
Questions? Please contact Marcy Glover, Manager, Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Programs, at 703-993-8722.