Eligible graduate students can receive 100% subsidized health insurance coverage through Aetna Student Health.
- University Policy 6001: Health Insurance for Graduate Students
- University Policy 6003: In-State Eligibility for Doctoral and MFA Students
- 2014-15 Health Insurance Policy Details
- Unit Representatives
- Aetna Student Health – George Mason University
- George Mason University Student Health Services
- Please first refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Questions about the health insurance plan (what’s covered, special circumstances, dependent coverage, online enrollment procedures) should be directed to Aetna Student Health at 1.800.878.1945
- Eligibility in general is outlined in University Policy 6001: Health Insurance for Graduate Students. Questions about the eligibility of individual students may be directed to the unit representative of the relevant college.
- Questions regarding George Mason University’s subsidy policy and procedures should be directed to Amy Gillies, Manager for Graduate Affairs, Office of the Provost, 703-993-8773.