The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for managing all aspects of student registration and maintaining student records. This includes:
- maintaining accurate and secure records of all students and issuing transcripts and verifications of student records;
- conducting registration;
- preparing and publishing the Schedule of Classes, the Academic Calendar, and the University Catalog;
- administering academic policy;
- posting degrees;
- determining student eligibility for NCAA athletic participation, veteran’s educational benefits, and in-state tuition status;
- providing individual student data and decision support information to the academic community.
An inherent goal is to balance the competing needs of our various constituencies as fairly as possible and within the confines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended.
Questions? Please contact the Office of the University Registrar’s main office at 703-993-2441.