The Office of Research & Economic Development provides comprehensive support for the university’s research enterprise, cultivating new research and economic development opportunities and ensuring compliance with financial, ethical and safety regulations. The Office of Research & Economic Development supports significant research across all areas of the university, enhancing the institution’s academic reputation and advancing knowledge and solutions to global problems.
Key units include:
- Office of Research Development
- Mason Enterprise Center
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Environmental Health & Safety Office
- Office of Research Integrity & Assurance
- Office of Technology Transfer
Questions? Contact the Office of Research & Economic Development main office at 703-993-2268.