In July 2012, in an effort to serve students more effectively and conduct its operations more efficiently, the university formally reorganized elements of its academic administration into the Division for Enrollment Management. The Division for Enrollment Management supports core elements of the Mason strategic plan related to enrollment; new student enrollment strategy, retention, and graduation.
The mission of the Division for Enrollment Management at George Mason University is to foster student success by connecting students and families to resources that open doors to a world-class education and the opportunities fundamental to the Mason student experience. We strive to provide quality, timely, and efficient student service from recruitment through graduation and to collaborate with members of the Mason community in support of the University vision and strategic plan.
- Ensure all of our activities support the achievement of planned enrollment goals.
- Create a Culture of Service by placing the student (and family) as the center of our work.
- Collaborate university-wide to achieve objectives.
- Take steps to create a Culture of Data Accountability and Transparency.
- Employ a professional attitude and sense of well-being in all we do.