A Mason Impact (MI) + Career, Industry, and Entrepreneurship (ENTR) experience provides the opportunity for students to identify and address problems and challenges within a professional context.
With a MI+ENTR experience, students see a problem as an opportunity to recommend a policy, start a business, create a prototype, or participate in their future profession.
Students may engage in:
- The application of theory, skills, or ideas in a new or innovative way to solve the grand challenges of the world
- Professional experience opportunities through internships, practicums, or student teaching
- The expansion of the student’s professional network
Student projects may come in the form of a:
- New invention or product
- Roadmap to a new business, organization, or initiative
- Portfolio or reflection completed while taking part in a professional experience