Provide support for creating scaffolded learning experiences for students as they progress through an academic program and develop an understanding of scholarly work in the discipline or field.
Application or Nomination Due:
• Curriculum Scholarship Development Grant Workshop Applications: November
• Full Curriculum SDG Proposals: February
Date of Notification:
• Curriculum Scholarship Development Grant Workshop Applications: December
• Full Curriculum SDG Proposals: April
Application or Nomination Criteria
• Current syllabus
• Narrative statement
• Statement of Support from Unit Chair
Decision Making Criteria
Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of completion according to stated requirements.
Composition of Review Team
Applications will be reviewed by OSCAR staff and by the Students as Scholars Faculty and Curricular Activities Committee, which consists of faculty and staff from across the disciplines who are committed to fostering a culture of student scholarship at Mason.