Career, Industry, and Entrepreneurship (ENTR)
Students see a problem as an opportunity to recommend a policy, start a business, create a prototype, or participate in their future profession. A Mason Impact +ENTR experience provides the opportunity for students to identify and address problems and challenges within a professional context.
In an MI+ENTR experience students may engage in:
- The application of theory, skills, or ideas in a new or innovative way to solve the grand challenges of the world.
- Professional experience opportunities through internships, practicums, or student teaching.
- The expansion of the student’s professional network
Student projects in an MI+ENTR course or co-curricular experience may come in the form of a(n):
- New invention or product.
- Roadmap to a new business, organization, or initiative.
- Portfolio or reflection completed while taking part in a professional experience.