Patriot Tiger Team Report on Fall 2020 Options
In April 2020, a group of appointed Mason faculty, staff and senior administrators, identified as the Patriot Tiger Team, was formed to consider options and formulate specific recommendations with respect to Mason’s programs, activities and operations for AY2021.
The team was asked to prepare and present a report to the Executive Council by May 8, 2020, in which they considered:
- The instructional and research programs of the university.
- Administrative and necessary infrastructure functions.
- Housing and university life issues.
- Activities and events.
- Facilities and university services.
- Fiscal implications and economic impact.
- Brand and reputational impact.
- Other critical and pertinent university functions related to the operation of the university.
At the launch of the process, the Patriot Tiger Team pledged to put the health, safety, and well-being of the Mason community at the forefront in its analysis of all options. To read the report, click here. Click here to see a PPT presentation on the Tiger Team’s report.