Enrollment Management connects students to educational resources that open doors to opportunity by providing exemplary service from recruitment through graduation.
To accomplish our goals, we've established some guiding principles:
- Ensure that our activities support enrollment goals.
- Place the student (and family) at the center of our work.
- Collaborate with the university community to achieve objectives.
- Create a culture of data accountability and transparency.
Enrollment Management has two student-facing offices — Admissions and Financial Aid — and two support units — Marketing and Business Intelligence.
Prospective students are invited to attend information sessions and campus tours, which can be tailored to fit their interests.
For more information, contact us at 703-993-2000.
This office works with Mason academic units and international partners to create structured degree programs. We also support Mason’s internationalization goals through delegation support, international MOU management, and collaboration with government and non-governmental agencies, sponsored student programs, and global education organizations.
For more information, contact us at 703-993-3680.
More than half of Mason students receive financial aid based on merit and/or need. This office tells prospective students about their options and works to customize resource packages to ensure that everyone who wants to attend Mason can. We handle:
- Federal/state financial aid administration.
For more information, contact us at 703-993-2353.
This office manages communications with new students to ensure that they align with the university's strategic vision. We also:
- Oversee division events.
- Collaborate with units on academic-specific communications
- Work with the Office of Communications and Marketing on digital and print marketing initiatives.
Every organization makes smarter decisions when it has the data to back them up. This office designs analytics tools to improve student recruitment, enrollment, and retention efforts. We also provide enrollment data to such offices as Information Technology Services, the Office of Budget and Planning, and academic units to help them improve service and meet objectives.
We compile and report enrollment information on the Arlington, Fairfax, and Prince William campuses, and the Loudoun instructional site through MicroStrategy.
To gain access to MicroStrategy please follow the procedures on the Banner Access website. First, contact your department’s Banner Liaison and complete the Banner Administrative Systems Account Request form. Faculty and staff members may access these MicroStrategy reports using their NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
NOTE: To access the following reports, users must be connected to Mason’s wired network, the MASON-SECURE Wi-Fi network, or Mason’s VPN. Instructions for logging in to the VPN are available here.
- Contract Courses
- Course Detail (enrollment data through April 22, 2019)
- Course Detail (enrollment data Summer 2016 forward)
- Course Detail Comparison (enrollment data Summer 2016 forward)
- Course Enrollment Planning
- Course Enrollment Summary
- Course Search
- Crosslist Status
- Mason Online Courses
- Pre-Enrollment Summary
- Student Registration Rates (Term Comparison)
For more information, contact Rupa Mehta, data analyst with enrollment planning and administration, at 703-993-9351.