Mason Impact builds on our institutional strengths and our location outside the nation’s capital to offer our real-life experiences in solving real-world problems.
Mason Impacts Students. Students Impact the World
Mason Impact prepares students to tackle significant global questions and challenges by investigating meaningful questions, engaging multiple perspectives and creating new knowledge within the context of Undergraduate Research, Civic Engagement, Entrepreneurship and, Global Activities
Existing Programs that Incorporate Features of Mason Impact:
- Social Action and Integrative Learning
- Arlington Fellows (Global Health, Global Politics, Nonprofit, Peacebuilding, Social Innovation)
- Global Education Office (Study Abroad)
- Mason Core
- OSCAR: Office of Student Scholarship, Creative Activities, and Research (Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities
- Summer Team Impact Grants
- Startup Mason
- Entrepreneurship Minor
Beginning with the first Curriculum Impact Grants awarded in Fall 2017, Mason has been continuously adding to the docket of programs, building out a full generation of innovative curricular ideas that enhance cross-unit, multidisciplinary undergraduate and graduate curriculum development activities. Interested in finding out more? Visit masonimpact.gmu.edu to find out how you can make an impact!